|Series TG - Tiger™ Green, EPDM Suction Hose
Used for outdoor wet or dry applications.
• Septic handling
• Liquid waste, slurries
• Liquid and dry chemical
• Agriculture liquid and dry fertilizers
• Grains, seeds
• Water transfer
• Construction, rental equipment, sewer cleaning, plant maintenance
Features and Benefits
• Black flexible EPDM rubber with bright GREEN polyethylene helix construction.
• Superior EPDM compounds - Tigerflex™ uses only the best available materials for superior hose chemical resistance, flexibility and durability.
• Superior flexibility - Our tests show up to 22% more flexible than competition - especially in sub-zero weather! Tiger™ Green Comes off the trucks more flexible and easier to handle than other similar hoses.
• Weather resistant exterior - highly resistant to UV and weather extremes.
• Lightweight - easy to handle and transport.
• Specially designed abrasion-resistant helix - designed to slide easily over rough surfaces and around objects... makes hose easier to handle and work with.
• Smooth bore construction - eliminates material build-up inside.
• Convoluted cover design - keeps hose flexible for easier handling and durability.
Service Temperature Range -40º F (-40º C) to 160º F (71º C) Actual service temperature range is application-dependent.
Note: *Service life may vary depending on operating conditions and type of material being conveyed.
**100’ lengths - couplings and accessories sold separately.